Wonderwell Mountain Refuge is a meditation and retreat center in Springfield, New Hampshire. We host a variety of retreats and programs oriented towards teaching practices of the Buddhist tradition, deepening personal practice, and integrating meditation into daily life.
Wonderwell offers many retreats each year such as:
• Weekend and week-long retreats for the introduction to and deepening of meditation and other Buddhists practices
• Specialty retreats for caregivers, artists, and writers
• Wilderness, outdoor, and yoga retreats
• Dharma Sundays: A day of guided meditation, teaching on Buddhist practice, and a community potluck, held usually once a month from 10:00 am-2:00 pm. Check our Schedule for dates. All are welcome!
• Monday Night Meditation: 6:30-8:00 pm. Meditation, teaching & discussion.
• Sunrise Meditation: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday mornings 7:00-7:45 am. Join us for silent meditation.
We are excited to launch the final two phases of our major renovation project. This will bring our beloved retreat center into full fire, food safety, and ADA accommodation code compliance, while upgrading energy efficient and functionality.
Watch the video, Wonderwell: A Legacy of Wisdom and Compassion, to learn more about the project as well as a bit of our inspiring history. We hope to be able to offer a place of peace and refuge for generations to come. Please consider joining us to make this vision a reality.