Wonderwell Mountain Refuge is a meditation and retreat center in Springfield, New Hampshire. We host a variety of retreats and programs oriented towards teaching practices of the Buddhist tradition, deepening personal practice, and integrating meditation into daily life.
Wonderwell offers many retreats each year such as:
• Weekend and week-long retreats for the introduction to and deepening of meditation and other Buddhists practices
• Specialty retreats for caregivers, artists, and writers
• Wilderness, outdoor, and yoga retreats
• Dharma Sundays: A day of guided meditation, teaching on Buddhist practice, and a community potluck, held usually once a month from 10:00 am-2:00 pm. Check our Schedule for dates. All are welcome!
• Monday Night Meditation: 6:30-8:00 pm. Meditation, teaching & discussion.
• Sunrise Meditation: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday mornings 7:00-7:45 am. Join us for silent meditation.
• Wonderwell reopened on May 6, 2016 after completing the first phase of a major renovation project to make Wonderwell safer, more accessible, more energy-efficient, more comfortable, and more beautiful than ever.
• We still need to raise over 1.2 million dollars for the next phases of this renovation.
• Wonderwell is a product of loving kindness and collective vision. Please join the many hearts, minds, and hands that are working together to keep Wonderwell going for the next hundred years.